So, now it’s up to Tyler Florence, himself, to review the final recipes and decide on the 5 entries that will win and will travel to San Francisco! Not only will the winners fly to San Francisco, but they will also enjoy dinner at Tyler Florence’s Wayfare Tavern, private cooking demonstration with Chef Tyler Florence at his West Coast Kitchen Essentials shop in Mill Valley, visit and tour at the Michael Mondavi Family Estate in Napa, and dinner at Tyler’s Rotisserie & Wine restaurant.
Fingers crossed!! Hoping that my tasty ravioli recipe will be one of the winning recipes!! I got luggage for Christmas, so I’m READY!!!
I’m ALSO hoping that my foodie friend Josee Lanzi is also a finalist in the contest too!! Her Trout and Creamy Mango Sauce stood out to voters as well. Thanks for you guys who were voting for her as well. Glad to help out a great, hard working lady like herself. Her and I ventured the RealWomenofPhiladelphia.com for a while and she was a finalist on there as well. Good Going Again, Josee!! Hope to see you in San Francisco!! We could BOTH use a nice trip!!
- Time Is Almost Up to Vote!! (alternativetastes.com)
- Bartolini Sausage Ravioli – Ravioli della Salsiccia dei Bartolini (fromthebartolinikitchens.com)
- Baked Ravioli Recipe (betterinbulk.net)
- Four-Cheese Ravioli (welcomebackbelly.wordpress.com)
- Delicatessen with Love (learningenglishmyway.wordpress.com)
- House Beautiful’s Kitchen of the Year – How to Cook Up Branded Content (thecontentlab.icrossing.com)
- Winning Recipes (sports.avocadocentral.com)
- Tyler Florence: No more taking success for granted (sacbee.com)